WE LOVE OUR NEXT GENERATION!
As we gather together ONLINE as a Church family, we have your kids in mind!
SHORELINE CITY LITTLES
“The Good News is for everyone!”
1. Who made the whole world and everything in it? (God!)
2. Who is God’s son? (Jesus!)
3. What did Peter want us to know about Jesus? (That He’s alive, wants to be my best friend forever, and that the Good News is for everyone!)
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Just like we learned in today’s lesson, the good news that Jesus wants to be our best friend forever is for everyone! Let’s make a tool that will help us share that news! Grab a piece of paper and decorate it with your favorite colors, shapes, and pictures! Take your piece of paper and roll up one side of it and tape the end of it! (Insert picture of DIY megaphone) You made a speaker! The speaker will help you share the Good News! Now let’s march around and practice shouting that Jesus is alive and wants to be our best friend forever!
Let’s try to memorize today’s lesson by following the moves from the video!
Record a video and tag @shoreline_city on Instagram!
SHORELINE CITY BIGS
Read the story of Esther with a family member this week! The story of Queen Esther is found in the book of Esther chapters 2-9!
1. What does it mean to have courage?
2. Who should we turn to when we are facing an obstacle or fear and need courage? (Jesus!)
3. The Bible says to be strong and courageous, because the Lord is with you (Deuteronomy 31:6). Is there something going on in your life right now that you need courage for?
4. What are three things you can tell yourself when you need to be courageous? ( I am loved by God, I can overcome anything with Jesus beside me, Jesus has already given me what I need for a time like this…)
Thomas and Cassidy went to some crazy places on their adventure! They needed courage and trusted in Jesus. Make a courage collage of adventures you want to go on! With a parent’s help, cut out pictures from old magazines and glue them on a sheet of paper!
SHORELINE CITY MIDDLE SCHOOL / YOUTH